Monday, June 22, 2009

Jaya Supermarket






What the hell is that you might ask. Well, that's basically what used to be Jaya Supermarket. Hahaha. Yup!! Something bad happened that resulted the building the collapse and unfortunately resulted in some deaths as well. RIP to those men!!

This place has a little bit history (to me though). When I was young, during my high-school years, I used to date here. But not often though. we would go to McD across the road and just lepak at the mall. That was like 13 or 14 years ago...

Furthermore, sometimes before we jam at Black Widow, we would hang out here as well. If I can remember correctly, this was a favorite lepak spot for PJ boys!!

Anyhoos, I went to Digital Mall on the weekend and pass through what was left of Jaya Supermarket...I could still see some heavy machineries on ground zero waiting to be investigated by the authorities..

When something bad occur here in Malaysia, everyone will start pointing fingers and refuse to acknowledge the problem. The blame game starts and it will die off sooner that you would expected..

No comments:

Post a Comment