Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ET go home.........

Wow...it's been a week since I last write. Kinda miss writing actually. Anyways, I was a bit bogged down with stuff and that's the reason why I was rather late in updating this blog..

Last thursday, an old friend from my high-school years rang me up and told me about a football match against some team consisting of mat sallehs. I said to him, well, I don't have a football boot but I don't mind playing. So I got myself a cheap boot and played for the team consisting of Victorian Batch 94. Seriously though, I've not met some of them for years and it was funny seeing them again as some of us has changed a lot. Me included!!! It was fun but I know I'm not 18 anymore so for most of the time on the pitch I just jog around. We won the match anyways!! Hahahahaha


On Saturday the 30th of May, myself, together with my wife and my sis, we organized a surprised party for my mom and dad's 60th birthday at Thaibase Restaurant in Bandar Sri Damansara. My wife and I had earlier went to the place to do the the booking for about 30 people. We were quite surprised with the attendance during the night as almost everyone that we've invited (my mom's best friends) decided to come. THe best part was, my mom didn't have a clue that her kids is organizing a party for her.

The look on her face when she arrived at the restaurant was priceless. Obviously, she shed few tears when she saw her mom (my atok), her brothers and sisters and of course her friends...She was really SURPRISED!! My mom and dad did received lots of gifts from the guests and us included!!

It was a fun outing actually. The food served were very tasty and fast. If I have a comment to be made during the night, was, the drinks served were to slow. Other than that, the cake, the food, the service, I must say it was great...The best of all, the price!! I can tell you, it was very affordable. I wouldn't dare to say cheap...but affordable. Less than RM500 for the food for 30 people, plus the cake and drinks...

ANyhoos...Happy Birthday Ibu and Ayah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment