Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hari Buruh..........


A couple of days ago, during my game of golf at KGSAAS, my missus called me up and mentioned something about my grandma. She said grandma wasn't doing well so it was decided that we go back to Muar after my friend's wedding on Saturday...

Earlier on Saturday, we went to my friend's wedding at Dewan MBSA, Shah Alam. It was nice of the pengantin for letting us to hang out with them at the bilik persalinan before the event starts. Alya wasn't impressed and I wonder why....




Of course, at the wedding, met some ex-school mates and we chatted about stuff. We even talked about going to Australia for a 'business & study' trip. I nodded but I doubt i'll be following them. ANyhoos, I like the food served by the caterers. I can't remember the caterer's name but the food was good!!!!!



After the wedding though, we head straight to Muar and we arrived after about 2 and a half hours of driving. Luckily when we arrived, my grandma was having her tea and we joined her and I'm a wee bit sad talking and looking at her. She doesn't look well at all. She used to be very healthy and garang but it was a totally different scenario yesterday. I'm glad that I went back though as we took the time to go and visit her. And it was a good trip for kecik as well so that she knows where her father 'membesar' about 28-29 years ago. She was enjoying herself playing with the cats and tortoises....

Later during the night, I took out some old albums from atok's infamous 'bilik kempam' and we had a laugh seeing pictures of my mom when she was like 12 years old. Hahahahah. That was fun. By looking at the pictures too, even though i didn't get to see my grandpa, I'm more or less get to know him through the pictures taken....

Anyway, i'm back in kl and i must apologise to my friend Remy G for not be able to show up at your wedding!! COngrats anyway!!!

Have a good week ahead.......

No comments:

Post a Comment