Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OD............................phase II

After a few weeks, my 2nd OD application has finally been approved....Can't actually remember how long it took but I guess it's more than 2 or 3 weeks...

Later on, I'll be going to the bank and get the letter signed and let's see how long the bank will release the funds....

On the other hand, currently I'm in the process of purchasing my 3rd property for this year. This time around, I'm not gonna get involved in an auction but I'm buying a property from a friend. His property is located in a very good location and comes together with tenants. So basically I don't have to go through that process of finding people to rent the place...hehehe

To a certain extent, if all goes well, I think it's gonna be a good purchase considering the fact that the agreed purchased price for the property is a wee bit lower than the market price. As planned, my 3rd property will not be a low-cost property but it's gonna be a middle-cost property (RM100k-150k). The return, I hope to be a wee bit higher though...

The other two low cost units that I purchased earlier this year are currently being tenanted and praise to Allah that they are good tenants and hope it will continue for the next year or so...

Anyways...let's see how it goes, I've submitted the documents about a week ago and the prospect looks good...and hope all goes well....

Have a good day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment