Monday, May 18, 2009

Diving.....Registered....and Confirmed!!!

Over the weekend, I've managed to get myself registered for a diving course in Tioman. I'm kinda looking forward for it as it is something that i've never thought of doing before. So i guess it's gonna be interesting. On saturday nite, I spent a few hours with a friend of mine where he explained to me about diving. I can see that he's really interested in diving. Sometimes, when people talk, you can see that they are talking passionately of the things that interests them. He also took the time to show me some diving equipments/gears that he has purchased and I'm impressed. He is what I would term as 'hantu' diving level....

Like I said, it's gonna be an interesting weekend for me. Unfortunately though, I wasn't able to bring along the missus and kecik for the trip but of course, next month we are going to have a blast of a time in Langkawi....

I was supposed to go for an introductory diving course on sunday morning but wasn't able to. So i would do the introductory course in tioman instead. By the way, it's gonna be my first visit to that island. Again, it's gonna be an interesting and educational visit for me...

Last night though, me and a couple of friends decided to pay a visit at the scuba shop somewhere in Subang. Managed to get myself some basic gear for the dive and I'm all set for it....hehehe

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment