Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2.00am...e-filing

After numerous tries to submit my tax via e-filing, I managed to submit my tax submission early this morning at about 2am. I've tried so many time during office hours for the last few days but just couldn't get through. So yesterday evening before goin home, I decided to check out LHDN's website. I'm not surprised to see that there was some sort of an announcement that there seems to be traffic overload of submission. We Malaysians like to do thing at the very last minute. Me included!!...Hahahah

So that's why I decided to wake up at 2am and finally get to submit my tax submission. As long as we submit, we should be ok I think. We should be lucky to be able to pay tax as it means that we have some degree of wealth to be taxed as compared to other people in some other countries that are not so fortunate...

No comments:

Post a Comment