Monday, April 13, 2009

Saturday run around....

I had a rather busy weekend.

On Saturday, I started the day rather early. I had received a last minute phone call late on Friday night from a client requesting me to join him for a game of golf at Tasik Puteri. Automatically I said yes as I'm having a rather big tournament at the same place on the following day. So we teed-off at about 830am and I think I had a good game in general. Few pars, few boogies and few double boogies. Just my normal game. After the game and a quick lunch later, I went straight to Sungai Buloh to pick-up my missus and kecik and then we head to d'sara for a quick visit to my mom's.

We were soon back in sungai buloh just after 800pm before i received a call from a friend requesting me for a quick discussion on a business project on energy saving stuff that we are goin' or planning to do. So I head back to d'sara and we met and discuss about the project in general. I have a strong feeling about the project but let's see how it goes in the next few months. We are having a meeting with a potential client later in the week and I can sense that there's an opportunity to be grabbed before anyone else. Like I said, it's worth trying and we'll see how it goes. Furthermore, the government has already set up a ministry to specifically cater for this energy-saving stuff. I think it is called ministry of green technology, energy and water. So I guess, for the next few years, this industry will blossom. (that's my opinion anyways)


Anyway, the discussion ended pretty late and later I went to meet some new friends from Jamtank.com and we jammed at a cool place somewhere in SS15. If i'm not mistaken, the place is called 12 records. The equipments are pretty impressive I must say....It does brings me back some memories as we jammed few songs from the Ramones and Metallica. Hahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment