Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Od'd again........


Last Monday, I had the opportunity to go to PNB to bank-in some cash into my ASB account. I also took the opportunity to certified my ASB (which costs me RM10!!!) too. So as of now, the balance in my ASB looks healthy as compared that what it was last year!!! I did a mistake as I went there at about noon and my number only come up an hour plus later!! Penantian itu satu penyiksaan....Hahahaha

Earlier today though, I went to Maybank to increase my OD portfolio (via the certified ASB). Unfortunately, I had to go through the same process again (i.e submission of salary slips, ea, etc..) even-though I have an OD account in Maybank. Let's see how long it will take to get it approved this time....

Like I said, everything seems to be going into plan and the reason I'm increasing my OD portfolio is to boost up my capital for my Phase II plan. Sounds odd, but I'm contemplating of getting another property soon. I've identified the place and it looks to be in good order (with tenant too)....

I have some worries though. If I decide to get another property, the bank might see that I have lots of other commitments. However, after discussing with the loan officer in Maybank just now, I was told to provide whatever proof/documents to show that I'm able to 'justify' or pay those commitments. I have the confidence though but we'll see how it goes in the next few weeks....

For the time being, I can't exactly wait for next week. Why? Coz I'm turning 32 next week. huh!!!....32 and yet still struggling with life...but that's ok...I'm working towards the betterment of myself and those around me. So it should be ok...just need to work a little smarter in the future...

The other day, a friend of mine told me that there's an auction for a flat somewhere near Ikea. I'm interested but I think...I'm gonna focus on my other targeted property in KL.

Have a good week ahead. Esok cuti....

To my friend Jeli, who is about to get married...congrats bro!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment