Friday, April 3, 2009

Bitten by the COBRA

Last week, for the first time I had the opportunity to play golf at the infamous Cobra Course in Saujana, Subang. I've been to saujana before several times to practice at the range but never crossed my mind to play as the green fees are way too expensive for me. Anyhoos, a friend invited me to play with group of friends and the fact that the price was below RM200 for the game, I said ok.

I'm quite interested at first as the course has been used several times as the venue for the Malaysian Open and I've heard stories that it's not a course for the weak-hearted. Certain holes were long and certain holes requires you to have a precise shot!! The fact that I don't play or practice consistent enough perhaps the main cause that I made so many mistakes..

To be frank, I struggled to play good golf as personally I think, I'm not good or qualified enough to play at such a course as yet. It's quite a difficult course and the undulating greens were in good condition. Perhaps, another few rounds here I could make better scores. Like i said though, I've been beaten by the Cobra and I'll be playing here again...one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment