Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Ride........


After a few weeks of golfing as well as 'staying' at home, I had the opportunity to have a short breakfast on a very bright Sunday morning. It's been two weeks since I last ride me bike, so I was actually looking forward for it. So I left the house at about 645am. It was a good ride considering the fact that I've not even started the bike for the last 2 weeks but a problem crops up when I reached the jalan kuching roundabout. I felt that there might be a problem with one of the plus so upon reaching Shell Taman Melati, I decided to change one of the plugs and the problem solved. Phewww...I was glad anyhoos....

As promised, me and 4 other friends met up at Taman Melati and we had a small chat on where to go for this ride. Originally I planned to go to tanjung malim but since TM is quite near, we decided to head to bagan lalang. SO off we went to bagan lalang via DUKE-Jln Tun Razak-MEX-Dengkil-Bagan Lalang. I assumed, it took us approximately more than an hour and almost 100kms for the 'short' ride.....






Upon reaching Bagan Lalang, we hang out at a restaurant situated about 100 meters from the beach. THe food (nasi lemak telur goreng) was not bad but we enjoyed ourselves by talking about everything from politics, bikes, etc...


We decided to head home 10 mins before 12. Before heading the highways, we stopped for a quick refuel at Sg Pelek and then we're off for home. Unfortunately, my ride back home using the highway was stopped half-way because of the rain just after putrajaya exit.



Anyways, today was the first time I was stopped by the traffic police and they decided to fine me for having an un-approved number plate. Huh!! It's been years since I ride this bike and never before I was being fine for such thing. Anyhoos, I just took the fine without saying a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment