Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lion Dance... Bowling...Geera's Birthday

My weekend started with my monthly (monthly ke?) hang out with my friends at Taman Melati. Arrived there quite late actually, perhaps about 12 or 1am in the morning. On my way there at Jalan Kuching, I can see Hindu devotees walking from Jalan Kuching towards Batu Caves for the Thaipusam. To a certain extent, I admire their devotion as some of them are not wearing shoes or sandals walking on the road...

Anyway, at Taman Melati, we talked and joke about till about 3 when I decided to head home.

On saturday morning, I spent sometime with Kecik. We had the opportunity to witness a lion dance show just nearby my mom's place. It was a hot day but it was ok as I think it's important for kecik to see other people's culture at a very young age.






and after lunch time my missus, kecik, my lil sis and myself we head towards to the Curve to play bowling. Hahahaha. I have to be frank though, I suck big time at this game. WE had fun and I finally managed to break the 100 points barrier!! Woohooo...that's an achievement....Kecik was having fun too clapping away from the beginning till the end of the game...heheheh



After the game, we head towards Kota Damansara to have a quick look at my flat. Pie told me that he's gonna start doing some repair job today but I later found out that he hasn't done anything as yet as he has other things to do. That's ok I guess....So we head back home and decide to just relax and chill at home watching tv..

Later on at night, we were invited to celebrate a cousin of ours surprise party at Kuang. It was some sort of family gathering for my missus as her uncles from Ipoh came down to KL earlier in the day. It was fun though...

No comments:

Post a Comment