Monday, February 9, 2009

Port Dickson-Tesco Melaka....Ride!!!




On Sunday, I had the opportunity to ride with a couple of friends from Brotherhood MG. We had some sort of a short ride to Port Dickson. Actually, the purpose of this ride is for me to have a look at my aunt's apartment in PD. So instead of going alone, I thought it wud be a great idea to tag along with some friends for some good fun..

I took off at about 645am in the morning and reached our RV place in Sg Besi slightly before 715am (just as promised). However, we were made to wait for another hour or so for the other riders before the others decide to show up. Heheheh.

We took off from Shell Sg Besi after about 830am and we made a stop at Seremban RnR for a quick breakfast before proceeding to PD. We met a biker group called themselves Reaper MG and they said that they are on their way to Sagil for a quick dip at the waterfall somewhere there. Hehehe

Anyway, upn reaching PD, I ask my friend Sylbi to lead the pack as I wasn't sure where the apartment was as he is quite familiar with the place. It's not that far though and it is situated in Teluk Kemang. We reached the apartment shortly after that and we decided to relax for awhile. I took the opportunity to snap some photos of the unit.




















After spending about an hour or so at the apartment, we decided to continue our 'breakfast' ride to Melaka. This time, the destination was Tesco Melaka for some nice Batu Pahat's Bariani Power. So from PD we pass through some interesting places and names that I'm not familiar with.

PD-Kempas-Ramuan China Besar-Masjid Tanah-Sg Udang-Melaka Town.

It was a good ride through the estates that belongs to Sime Darby with lots of twisty/uneven/patches roads. At some points, there seems to be road works work in progress. Hope, when it's completed, the road will be nicer and more comfortable to ride.

Anyhoos, upon reaching Melaka town, we found that this place is full of traffic lights. One light after another. Boring!!! And due to these lights, I was 'separated' from the pack for about half an hour where I lost my way to Tesco. After a quick chat with the locals, I was soon back on the back and reached Tesco barely 15 minutes after that. Hehehe.

It's funny though, we had lots of Tesco in KL but why bother riding hours after hours to Melaka just to go to Tesco. Hahahahah. Well, this place is a wee bit speacial at it houses the famous Briani Power from Batu Pahat. If you ever been to Batu Pahat, you should know this special place with its special menu-Beryani gam batu Pahat. Perhaps, if you ever had the time to Tesco Melaka, pay a visit to this restaurant. It's lovely..







(Heard that there's a similar Beriyani Gam power at Giant Kota Damansara. Will go there and write about it later....:P)

After gobbling our stomach with the beryani gam power!..We decided we should head back to KL via the PLUS highway. An uneventful ride along the highway and we made 2 quick stops (well...no so quick actually...) at Air Keroh and Seremban RnR before we decide to call it a day. I reached home at about 830am at night though.



LAter on at about 11pm, my missus along with her cousins (about 12 of them..) and a couple of friends of mine, we went to Ampang Bowl for a game of bowling again...hahahah. Like I mentioned earlier, I sucked at this game so no point of me writing about it...We played 2 games and reached home at almost 2am. Geeezzzzz

I'm not so looking forward for tomorrow as the bloody auditors are coming to the office.

Anyway,

Have a good week ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment