Thursday, February 19, 2009

Azizi Ali.........

While I was finishing reading Azizi Ali's book(Lahirnya seorang jutawan) earlier, I saw a link to his website at the back of the book. So, I went to his site called millionairesplanet. com and I had a quick browse on his books/writings. I saw an ad about Property Powerpack that contains several of his writings on becoming a millionaire landlord as well as being a property millionaire plus some other books as well. So, what I did was, I took out my credit card and bought the 'property powerpack' for about RM150. Quite cheap considering the tips and ways that I hope he will be sharing with his readers.

As usual, I'm gonna keep an open mind and hope to learn a thing or two from his writings just like what I learnt from pie2020, farizwadi and the rest...Apart from learning, perhaps, I could put to practice what I learnt...hehehehe.....

So, I'm expecting to get those books soon and hopefully be able to write some reviews on them...

Stay tuned!!!

Good night!!

oh by the way....if you want, you can visit his website here..

No comments:

Post a Comment