Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week ending 22 Feb...

Last Friday...I reached home from work about 7pm...After dinner about 8 or 830 like that, I said to the missus that I wanna have a quick nap. Unfortunately, it wasn't a quick nap but instead, it was a long sleep that I woke up at about 630am next morning. Hahahahah. I was supposed to meet a friend later on that night to collect my house keys but unfortunately, I over slept!!

Anyway, on saturday, I had an interesting day. Well...sort of...I went for the Diplmatic Corps assessment examination. Well, perhaps, you may be wondering why I even bother sitting for such exams. The story behind it was, after my MBA graduation last year..I said to myself, let's try and apply for this PTD thingy and see how it goes. Never did I expect it as I sat for such exam about 3-4 years ago. Anyway, the exams were kinda tough and at the same time confusing. But that's ok. If I'm not mistaken, there were about 5 different papers and the exams starts at 9am and ends at 4pm. Quite a day huh? I think, I managed to answer all the questions that were asked. Well...except for the mathematics paper where you have to answer 40 questions in 45 minutes. QUite a short time to be honest!!


After the exams, I made my way to taman tun to meet my aunt. I was there to discuss how to run her PD condo unit that were left empty for most part of the year. THe discussion was good and very frank. I haven't set a date as yet but perhaps, the project may be able to commence on the first week of March....

Later on Saturday, I spent a few hours with a friend of mine at the golfing range in Bukit Jelutong. We had fun and share a few tips. Thanks bro!!!

The next day, I went to PD with my family. It was a good trip I must say. We had lots of fun and I took the opportunity to do some audit (inventory listings, etcc..) on the property and snap few pictures. I also had a good chat with the maintenance section of the building management office. Perhaps, we can come up with a good and fair return for myself, my aunt and the maintenance office. The rates offered are quite reasonable. So as of now, I have choice to make. Whether to proceed on my own or to use someone else's business plan (in terms of the issuance of keys and maintenance)

Anyway, we reached at about 7pm and all of us were kinda of exhausted. I slept rather late last night as I watched the rather erratic Liverpool team against Man City. The game sux and wished I hadn't seen the game at all....

Well...I have all the plans laid up this week of what I should for the next 7 days. A lot of things actually!! By the way, my plan of getting a tenant for my house in Kota D'sara in the middle of February did not materialise. Well, the house is about 90% ready but I 'll wait for the grill to installed tthen I can proceed. It'll take time...it's ok...


Have a good week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment