Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pretty Quiet....

Errrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Things are pretty quiet these days....for me especially.

It's November and the year 2010 is closing in very fast.

There are things that I planned to do earlier but can't afford due to financial constraint...well...not constraint lah...more of a financial control....

I've yet to achieve six figures in my ASB...which disturbs me a lot. I'd hope to achieve it this year but it's kinda impossible now.

Nevermind lah, next will certainly make it and there's an outside chance I'll be able to maximise my ASB by Dec 2011.

Hopefully, by the end of this month, I'll be able to settle all my 'dues'. Some of them like LHDN has been kind enough to let me pay monthly installments. Phewwwwwss. Don't wanna stretch my OD to the limit. To be honest, I can but I don't think it's wise.

Anyways, there's still a month and a half to go before 2011. TIme for some planning for next year....heheheh

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment