Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ireland....



I have a soft spot for Ireland.

It was in this country, that I learnt to be independent and made me what I am today.

I spent a number of years in Dublin. Studying & working.


This is Christ Church Cathedral. My apartment was situated barely 100 mtrs away from the church. In fact, this place is a tourist attraction. We took Hari Raya pictures at this church. Hehehehe

It was also in this lovely country that I met my ex girlfriend who now became the mother to my beautiful daughter.

Some of my friends are still there in Ireland, reaping some good Irish money. Hehehehe

Lately, I've been hearing the news that the country is heading for bankruptcy.



Certainly hope it's not true as the country as a whole was called The Celtic Tiger barely a decade ago.

Obviously I'm not there anymore so I wouldn't know the real story or the real reason why it happened.

Maybe, Malaysia can learn a thing or two from what happened to Ireland.

More on Irish news here....

No comments:

Post a Comment