Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another new investment 'vehicle'-AHB

Amanah Hartanah Berhad

Initial Entry to invest: RM500

Monthly Contributions: RM100 p.m

Bumiputeras will have the opportunity to own equities in properties

It's another 'form' of unit trust(REIT)-Real Estate Investment Trusts (correct me if I'm wrong yaa)

Targeted Dividend: N/A (I would assume between 6%-8%...:p)

My thoughts: I think it's great that we have another opportunity to invest. A plus point would be the low capital entry of RM500....With a contribution of RM100 a month, I would think that everyone is able to do it.

I might consider this myself for next year and for kecik's education fund.

I thought the timing of the launch of AHB is very good and perhaps, our financial plan for 2011 can include this as well...Maybe I would go to Maybank's office tomorrow and ask more about this. You know, I'm always on the look out for something that can give good returns in the future....

Oh by the way....it's the last month of 2010. I'm excited to see my ASB bonus. Hehehehehe...

I'm also starting an education fund with Public Bank this month. Actually, I'm doing it to save for my haj...hopefully in 15 years time. Hehehehe....

Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment