Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cukai Tambahan Kena Bayar..

Errrrkkkkkkkk.....

Kena bayar tax lagi ka?

Dennnngggggggggg.......

I received a letter from LHDN about a month ago regarding cukai tambahan kena bayar.

A wee bit surprised with the amount stated that I have to pay. Almost RM3k. Urghhhh. Duit lagi tuh.....

Anyways....wrote a nice surat rayuan to them. Unfortunately, no reply was received by me until I decided to give 'em a call earlier today.

I spoke to Mr X who explained to me that they've yet to receive the letter (a bit surprised there) but since I've called him personally, he will 'entertain' my case.

So he said something that I need to settle the amount before the year end. Hence, I need to pay half of it this month and the other half next month. Phewwwww......I tried to suggest that why don't we split it to 6 or 12 months installments (I know I'm just trying my luck here).He mentioned if I don't mind paying the 10% interest on the principal amount then it's ok lah.

Anyways, I decided that the two payments option is better. I heard somewhere during a talk about personal financial that there are only 2 things certain in life i.e Death and Taxes. Hehehehe. I only got to know, in case of death, your assets will be 'frozen' until your outstanding taxes has been settled. Only then, your assets will be distributed according to your will(if any)....

Well...if LHDN proves that I owe them, I should just pay lah kan.....No questions ask....

Have a good weekend........

No comments:

Post a Comment