Sunday, September 26, 2010

September ends.........

What a week I had...

First my daughter was admitted to the hospital. She was only discharged 5 days later.
Imagine how much I would have to pay if I don't have any medical insurance plans for my baby. Let me be frank, the total cost of her 5 day stay, together with the medications, surcharge and what nots in the hospital comes up to about RM3.5k. Thank God that I have the medical insurance plan. Before discharging, I had to pay about RM400. Of which, I'll be receiving RM100 per day by the insurer in 2-3 weeks time. So, in the end, I only have to pay RM100 for her treatment. So guys, if you don't have medical plans for yourself, your spouse or your children, please do so. Find yourself a good agent who can guide you well...


Doing her physios....

Later on Saturday, we had a small Hari Raya get together with the family. After few days of sleeping at the hospital, ( I was sick as well) I thought it was a good way to end the rather 'stressful' week. To make the matters worse, Liverpool (oh dear.... oh dear) did it again. For god's sake, play football lah idiots!! Damnit!!!

Btw, during the get together, a cousin of mine decided to 'straightened up' my daughter's rather disasterous hair. Hahahahah...



On Sunday, I had the opportunity of meeting up a potential tenant. He is very interested in renting the place in Unipark...If he decides to rent the place, so it could be another busy week for me in getting the furnitures done up to the place.





If everything goes according to plan, the next thing to do is to make sure that my cashflow returns to the normal level again. Well, it's not that I'm in dire need of cash at the moment, but after looking at my spending activies for the last month or so, I noticed that if I don't have the OD facility, I'll be a dead meat by now....hehehe

Actually, I'm eager to start up with the education plan by Public Mutual. In fact, since my eyes are now wide open to the world of investments (although I'm relatively green in investments), I may try to be an investment consultant myself...hehehe...See how it goes lah....

Have a good week ahead....

1 comment:

  1. Salam...please..saya baru buat blog..ley follow saya x? Saya follow awak.... baru senang saya tgk blog awak lau awak muncul kt followers saya...terima kasih.

    ReplyDelete