Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dah raya dah....

Selesai sudah solat raya....time flies so fast eh?

At this point of time, me and wifey are waiting for some members to arrive from Simpang Pulai for our customary 'salam-salam minta maaf' ceremony. And of course, mau kasi angpow kat cousin2 yg belum bekerja....sedekah sikit di Hari Raya nih...

Anyways, it's been more then a month since I last jog or did any exercise....so, starting from Sunday, it's back to my exercise routine. For the last 1 month, my weight has been constantly kept at 72-73kg. Phewww....I know that I should aim to reduce it further till 69kg. It remains to be seen I guess....hehehe

Anyways, I'm off to Muar later in the evening. That's like 4 to 5 hours from here.... Too much to be done for the next week or so especially in terms of furnishing the condo as well as get involve with my sister-in-law's wedding in October....

Have a nice raya to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment