Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back to work...........

After almost 2 weeks of 'holidays'...now it's time for some real work!!

Need to complete the 'furnishing' project of the Condo...Few potential tenants has called and viewed the place but obviously it's empty now....hehehehe

For the last 2 months, I've been spending quite a lot. Can't dwell about it actually but that's how life goes....Rather unfortunate that I can't use the money to be put into something like investment or some sort...If I were to put the amount of money that I've spent, I could get a dividend of almost RM2000...byk tuh..sapa nak kasik duit free kan?....Like I said...it's ok lah.....to make it worse, I still need to spend a bit more before the end of the month.....

Seriously, I felt some what lucky that I have the 'minimal' OD facilities that I can use for these trying period...I do wonder what would happen if I don't have such facilities....Perhaps, applying for a personal loan might be the answer but then I again, I have to say thank you to everyone that opened my eyes about this facility 2 years ago....

At this moment, I still don't have a clue whether we can still use the ASB savings as a collateral for the OD....Hopefully they (whoever they are) will relax the rules a bit in the near future as I have some great plans to top-up my current OD facility...It'll certainly help me in getting closer to my initial aim.....

Anyway...back to reality, I hope, come the end of Oct, my cashflow will return to a healthier state and perhaps, I could then proceed with the education fund plan that my cousin spoke to me about a month ago...I found it interesting and necessary to have such plans...

By the way.....I'm just wondering...can we actually use the money gained through the 'education plan' or ASB to perform the hajj eh?? I need to talk to someone or an expert about this lah....During raya, I had a thought about this and believed I need to make some plans as to when I wanna perform my hajj. Another 7 years perhaps...hahahah. I have to be honest here...I've yet to register with Tabung Haji but wifey has done it years ago....Maybe it's time to register lah....

Alright then...have a good week everyone....btw, Liverpool lost to the bloody Mancs last nite...which I half expected anyway....damnitt!!!

1 comment:

  1. Salam santai dan Selamat Hariraya andai masih belum terlambat. Do visit me back and I follow & click u.

    ReplyDelete