Monday, May 24, 2010

weigh-in...week 11

As planned, I thought I could do the 15kms run/walk/jog last Saturday. Unfortunately, due to some strange reasons, I didn't manage to do it. Only managed to cover about 9kms. Which is 6kms short of my aim. Of course, I'm a wee bit disappointed but that shows that I'm not fit as I would imagine. Perhaps, with more training & exercise for the next couple of weeks, I could do it. ANyhoos, it's not the end of the world. I managed to cover 9kms anyways. Perhaps, 3 or 4 months back I couldn't even last 1km without complaining of tiredness. Hehehehe. It's good isn't it?

ANyways, for the last week, I've decided not to lose anymore weights cause I've received comments that I'm beginning to look like a drug addict. I don't think that I'm THAT thin but some of the comments made to me for the last couple of days did trigger me to think about my look. My weight is now 74.3kg. If I were to go lower than this, I will surely look like a drug addict. Hahahaha.

During my golf game on Sunday, a friend asks me whether I'm sick...Huh....Oklah, I have to admit that I've been constantly walking and running for the last few weeks with no weight training. I'm not against weight training but, perhaps, laziness of doing it has crept into my mind. I'd rather spend time walking or jogging or maybe hit 200 balls at the range. Heheheh

Last night though, I went to the gym and did some weights. I'm not setting any aims for the time being. I've been ask to do some weight exercise to actually build up some muscles. Perhaps, the time has come for me to do that. No!! I don't wanna look like Malek Noor. I just wanna have a nice toned up body. Hahaha. If you ask me, I would like to a body like Bruce Lee....wow.....

Anyhoos, will keep on walking and running and exercising. I feel better and healthier obviously. I've been ask by a friend to join the Standard Chartered marathon a couple of days ago. I said no as I'm not that fit as yet. I wanna be fit but not super fit. Hehehehehe.....Like Prophet Muhammad said in his teachings, do things moderately....So that's why I plan to do......

Have a good week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment