Monday, May 17, 2010

Thinking about properties....

I don't know why, for the last couple of nights, I've been thinking about buying a property. The question is, to get the correct and ideal property now is kinda difficult. If you talk about auction properties, it gets more interesting as people are now getting properties via auction more then the existing market prices.

I guess, in general, some of us has a lot of money. And maybe the trend now is to buy auction properties with higher prices. I can't think of the logic of buying a property which is more then the market value. The number one rule in investment properties is always buy at low price. Then only comes the location lah, legal lah, gearing and of course, MUST MAKE MONEY!!!

In my personal opinion, I think now it's not a good time to buy. Reason? Something tells me that it's not the time yet. Hehehe. I've heard stories with regards that now is a very good time to sell you properties. Of course, in relation to that the BLR has increased a wee bit and lots of people now sees auctions as a medium to buy a property fast. We even see that people are now willing to pay more then the market value for a piece of property via auction.

Well, as Azizi Ali said, keep searching and I shall find one that suits me. Just gonna take my time and see how it goes.....

3 comments: