Sunday, May 2, 2010

an article per day.........

I'm gonna start a small project.

The project is gonna be called 'an article per day'

Well...basically it means, you and me have to read at least read an article be it from the magazines or newspapers per day. And it must be in English. It doesn't matter what the articles are related to as long as it is in English.

Possible kan? Hehehehehe

Why should I do this you may ask? Well, the main reason is, I would like to improve my English and by reading an article per day, I may actually be able to do it....Perhaps, if you wanna take it a step further, you may do a simple summary of the articles that you've read. Make it more interesting I pressumed....

Easy isn't it?

Btw, I just got back from Muar during the weekend. Man, I ate a lot. I ate Nasi Beriyani Gam, sate, mee rebus, sirap bandung muar style, you name it man. But I guess, it's ok to treat yourself once in a while. Since the diving trip about a week or so ago, I wasn't at my 100% self. I got sick (flu, cough, dizzy) and I'm still recovering from coughing. I didn't even bother to check my weight. ( I know I should). Nyways, I did 2.5kms this morning and I felt nice. So perhaps, another 5kms or so this evening and will keep on continuing doing it. I read somewhere that all of us need to exercise at least 6 hours per week. So that's basically about 25minutes of exercises per day. If you can do it an hour per day that's even better.

I did received some comments from families stating I looked different. Hehe. I do value their comments and hopefully I can keep on continuing doing it. I also took the opportunity to join a golf tournament in Batu Pahat which I thought I played well considering the fact that I was playing at the course for the very first time. If it's not because of the hot weather, I thought I could last the game till late evening.

Hope to keep on improving on my game this year and if I can be a 10 handicapper, I will be super-duper happy.

In terms of my properties projects, I think the timing of purchasing one now is a little bit odd. Of course there are a lot of properties out there for auctions but finding one that suits me is a little bit difficult then what I expected. Anyhoos, I also felt that the prices of auction properties nowadays is a little bit on the high side. Nevermind lah, keep on searching and I'm pretty sure I would get one (at least) before the end of the year!!

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment