Monday, May 10, 2010

Enough is enough...!!

I've been back playing golf 'seriously' almost 2 months now....

FOr the last couple of games, my score has been erratic...

I can play good games in some days but on some other days, my game has been destroyed by poor tee-off shots....

I noticed, especially the last three games I had in KGSAAS and Tasik Puteri where my tee off shots were seriously dreadful. When this happens, I need extra strokes to recover which ultimately destroy my whole game...

I went to see a pro back in 2007 with a guy named Hambali in Saujana. I thought he was ok. My game improved after seeing him

I believe, it is time for me to see a pro again. Perhaps, not Hambali. Perhaps, I need to see someone else.

If I were to continue playing like this, I would never be able to enjoy the game any longer...Keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over again....

Since I've adjusted my clubs with a clubfitter a few weeks back, I believed my iron shots have improved...

Enough is enough!!!. If I want to improve I need to seek help and advice from better players and of course, seeing a pro to see where my mistakes are...

No...I'm not eyeing to enter a PGA competition...I just wanna enjoy the game and be able to swing solid shots from tee to gree...

Errrr......am I putting unnecessary pressure to myself? A wee bit of pressure is always good as I know I could be playing better...

No comments:

Post a Comment