Monday, April 19, 2010

Weigh-In...wk 6

Another week has gone by. It's been 6 weeks of seriously sweating and shredding those extra fats!! Muehehehe. Anyhoos, I've changed my schedules a wee bit. One day of cardio exercises (walk, golf, crunches, leg raises, jogs, etc) and one day of weight training. To be frank, I did not notice any significant changes but I have to be frank that crunches & weight training is tough!! In terms of weight training, I have to build some muscles first before I can actually tone it. Huhuh. I was told it would take about 3 months to build it. Denngg!!...that's a long time!!!

Anyways, my weight this week as at this morning was 76.8kg. A mere 400gms difference from last week. Hrrmmm...I was actually hoping to reduce at least 1kg for the last week. Perhaps, I've been eating the wrong foods or the change in my exercise habits could be the main cause. I received few comments from families and friends that I looked different now. A friend also told me that if I were to continue doing what I was doing for the last couple of weeks, I could lose the weights but I would look sick. I don't wanna look sick as I wanna look healty & fit.

I might sound a little bit frustrated, maybe I am. Perhaps, this week, I'm gonna intensify my efforts to reduce 2kg before next Tuesday.

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment