Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shot & GBS

Read the news earlier this week when a police shot a 15 year old boy. Apparently this boy was driving in the early hours of the morning. The question here is, how come a 15 year old school boy could be driving at all? What was he doing at 2am in the morning? As a schoolboy, he should be in bed instead of driving. Even a normal working man would spend time sleeping at that time of the day. I'm pretty sure that his parents don't have a clue that he's driving late at night....

Why was he shot? Well, I'm not a cop so I wouldn't know. But I must confess, for a 15 year old boy to drive a car is totally wrong. He doesn't have a driving license to begin with.

I felt sorry to whatever happened to arwah and his family but on the other side of the coin, the boy shouldn't do what he did in the first place..

Anyways, a friend of mine is suspected to have a Gullaine Barre Syndrome. To have a general understanding of the syndrome you could read here. I went to visit him last night and I was a wee bit shocked to look at him like that. He couldn't even talk and eat properly. He mentioned that his actions and response were slow and he is feeling numbness all over his body. I pray that he will recover as soon as possible. I was made to understand that he is to undergo a medical test to rule out the syndrome very soon. Anyhoos, get well soon blackie boy!! We need in you in The Sentels!!!

Have a nice day

1 comment:

  1. I read about this last night. It stinks of a cover-up by the PDRM to me.

    Yes, the boy was wrong to an extent but what in the world could he have done to deserve getting shot at?

    ReplyDelete