Sunday, April 4, 2010

3rd time unlucky...

Yeahh....the property that I intend to bid was called off last saturday. This will be my 3rd time unlucky. All properties that I intend to bit were called off during the last minute. ANd hence, I lost RM15 for nothing. Actually no. Not RM15, perhaps more, RM15+RM6=RM21. RM21 lost and I will never get it back. Why? Cause in order to bid, you'll need to prepare a bank draft. Every time you prepare one, it'll cost you RM5. So RM5 x 3 equals RM15. How easy the bank make money eh?

ANd everytime you want to cancel the bank draft, they'll charge you RM2. These banks will hit you left, right and centre. Anyhoos, hope I can go to the bank today and cancel my bank draft for the 2nd time in the period of 5 days. HOw unlucky I am!!

I don't know why I am so eager to purchase a property these days. Perhaps, it's due to the fact that I already have an idea what I'm supposed to do this year and it is now April and I'm still searching and searching for the correct one. You know, property prices increases every year and I don't mind saying this, I have missed quite a number of properties that were supposed to have my name written on the SNP but due to my ignorance and too much thinking and being hesitant, I let the opportunity slipped away.

Sometimes, you can have all the wonderful plans laid out before you but unless you do something about it, only then, things can be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment