Monday, April 12, 2010

Weigh-In...wk 5


phewww.....couldn't believe it when I was writing this. It's been 5 weeks since I started seriously exercising. The momentum is there and now it's all about doing it consistently. Well, I tried to do it every day though. As long as I sweat everyday, I think it's alright.

Anyhoos, I now weighing at 77.2kg. I'm very proud & happy at the same that all my efforts so far has bear some fruit. Although the tummy & the love handles is still there, I think it's only a matter of time before all of that will go away. Of course, I have another 7kgs to go. That's not impossible I believe.

I now can fit into my old trousers. All my size 38 trousers have been kept somewhere in the closet during the weekend. I've also received some comments from my friends that I looked a little bit different. Hahahaha. Perhaps, that's the sign of a change for the better for me.

I was 'instructed' by my good friend that I have to start lifting weights to tone up my body a wee bit. I've started doing it from last Thursday. So from now on, I'm gonna do weight training every alternate day and cardio for the rest of the days. It's good isn't it. But weight training is tough I have to confess. I need to build some muscles first....

Actually, what I wanted the most is for the belly to go away. But, what do you expect la kan. A belly with 33 years in the making and you can't make it go away with just 5 weeks of walking/jogging around your neighbourhood. It's gonna take a little bit of time and I'm gonna keep on doing it till it's gone.

Well, no weight training today but of course, there's at least 5kms of roads to be covered before the end of today...

by the way, what in the world has happened to Thailand???. FIrst the yellow shirts, then the red shirts. Then the red shirts again....I pray we will not have that kind of problems in our own backyard!!! Whoever up there that sits in the government, please, please do your job and ensure that all of us Malaysians could live peacefully and make sure we don't be like Thailand....

Enjoy your week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment