Tuesday, November 10, 2009

worrdddd..................

Have you come to a point in your life that you felt a bit low and you don't know what you want? I mean, seriously, when people ask you certain question like, where would you be in 10 years time, would you be able to answer that question confidently?

It sounds simple but it's a very difficult question to answer actually. Do whatever we can but we cannot and will not be able to predict what's gonna happen tomorrow.

Sometimes, we know what we want but we don't have a clear idea on how to get what we want. There will always be some things that deprive you from getting it. There will always be limitations in some form or another. These limitations can be damaging if you let it creep into your head.

I noticed that for me, I have to work within these limitations. In order to get something, I need to do it from scratch. I mean, really, REALLy from scratch. Sometimes, in the process of doing it, I felt a wee bit down but then I realised, nothing is ever easy in this world.

I also learn that you must make full use of what you have and maximise yourself to the limit. There are things that I wanna do but I noticed that sometimes I don't do things correctly. In other words, I don't do things seriously. That's one aspect of myself that I desperately wanna change. Sometimes, I would delay certain things that can be done easily within minutes and I might end up not doing it at all. Hehehehe..

Anyway, that's how I felt this morning. Perhaps, another kick in the arse would wake me up and smell the coffee....

Have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment