Monday, November 9, 2009

RaNT again....

Bangsar, more specifically somewhere near to Dataran Maybank is notoriously known to have severly lack of parking spaces. Unfortunately, buildings has sprung up like mushrooms especially for the last couple of years. The traffic here used to be busy but not heavy. However, now is not the case here. With the LRT, newly built UOA building, traffic has become a madness. Plus, parking spaces has becoming severly limited. Only the chosen few would have the opportunity to park their car here in Jalan Bangsar Utama.

Which comes the point...I have an office here. We lease this place from a Tan Sri that owns lots and lots of properties in Malaysia. For an X amount, we rent the whole floor for ourselves but unfortunately, we only get one parking space (which is for my usage). To get to my car park, I had to make my way towards the other side of the building.

This is where it gets interesting, even though I have my own space, but to get into that space, sometimes can be very difficult as some people just couldn't afford to pay their monthly parking fees and so they ended parking their cars anywhere as long as there's a space. Sometimes, even blocking my path to get to my parking space.

What I really don't understand is, if you do not have a parking space, use the public transportation instead. For heaven's sake, don't be a nuisance to other road users. I'm getting fed up of seeing another car sometimes occupying my space without leaving their number. And this has been going on for quite awhile. I even spoke to the DBKL traffic officers but they say they can't do anything....So are they implying that I can park anywere I want here?...

I might be wrong in saying this, but I think some of us here in Malaysia, we just don't think about others but ourselves. That's not right at all. It is blatantly evident when you see people driving on the road nowadays. They just don't care about others. There are no courtesy or what so ever. I really hate when people 'jump-the-Q' especially at traffic lights and toll gates. I noticed taxi drives (some of them) are some of the apparent drives that have no regards to other road users.

Well, blame it all on the government or whoever, but like I always believe, we can change things provided we change ourself first....

Urghhhhhhhhhhh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment