Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A piece of mind on properties....

It seems that there's a trend of buying properties via auction nowadays. From my own point of view, I thought the trend has shot up tremendously and heard that some bidders now bid certain properties up till the market value prices perhaps even more. It shows that in general, some of us has lots of cash. I means LOADS of cash to spare. Hehehehe. That's good isn't it...

I for one, I would love to be involve in auction again but I have a srange feeling that I don't think it's the right time as yet (this sentence is a little bit vague..I know...) Like Azizi Ali said in one of his books, if you miss out on a property that you targeted earlier, there are a thousand more properties with your name written on it, provided you seek it properly.

Now, there's the catch. The word PROPERLY. It is always a catch 22 situation with this kind of thing. Building wealth through properties takes lots of patience and a strong will to succeed. For some it might be a walk in the park and for some, the road to success tend to be a little bit harder. What matters I guess, is to try few ways to achieve it.

I have a few targets in mind for next year's project which I hope can be materialise before June 2010. If and only if I can get/purchase another 2 properties with a market value of about RM250k each, I'll be a very happy man...hehehehe...However, we humans especially guys always do not think properly when they do wanna do certain things. I do accept the fact that sometimes when I walk past some developer's booth at some mall, I'm sort of keen to purchase but conscience told me not too.

Anyhoos...like I mentioned earlier, it's all gonna be next year and I do hope and pray that I can make it happen.

Have a good day

1 comment:

  1. agree, agree.

    hilang akal ape kalo beli property utk investment tp xdak untung.

    hilang akal ape kalo beli property utk investment gune cash, tp xtau bile nak exit.

    huhuhu, enter & exit strategy is the keypoint for property investor.

    xtau yg ni, dok diam2 & stadi lg. huhuhu.

    btw, please to meet u bro :D

    ReplyDelete