Thursday, November 19, 2009

The end of the year...

December's coming up really soon. It's time for me especially to assess my successes and failures for 2009. the month might also give me the opportunity to look back at some 'plans' or 'things' that I've should've done for this year but for some strange reason....it wasn't done at all....Egggettt!!!


Anyhoos, I have a couple of things in my mind and this will be my wishlist for 2010.

1. To buy another 2 properties with a MV of RM250k each before Dec 2010
2. To make full use of my other company with a targeted RM100k turnover before 2010
3. To write more frequently that I might be able to write a book about myself...hahaha
4. To seek further alternatives in improving my assets
5. Targeted ASB balance as at 31 Dec 2010. RM100k
6. Go to Australia with the princess and my wife


That's all for now. There will be more I'm pretty sure of it. Hehehehe...

Have a good week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment