Monday, November 23, 2009

a business plan...

Earlier, I had a discussion with some friends who apparently wants to open up a new business. So we had a chat about things and how to do it. Nothing fancy and nothing beyond the extraordinary as they say. However, sometimes, when people talk to you about something that they are passionate about, you can sense that their tone is different from any normal tone. It's passionate. As if, if possible, they wanna do it tomorrow. Hehehe.

So as we progressed chatting into the night, I thought it will be a very good idea to put the ideas in writing. Nothing formal, perhaps 1 page summary of what we want to achieve. The question of how and when depends on what we want in the first place. Is that right? So we thought, it'll be brilliant if we could come with a business plan.

Of course, a plan will remain as a plan if nobody does nothing at all. However, a plan does has its importance in ensuring that we or whoever, do not loose our focus on what we wanted to achieve in the first place.

Hence, I thought to myself, I'll write a dummy business plan myself. Let's see how it goes. Perhaps, if it's nice and cheesy, I will post it here later...

C ya....

1 comment:

  1. kalau itu business jalan tanpa awak keluar modal lebih 20% lagi ngam..

    ReplyDelete