Monday, April 4, 2011

Tenancy Agreement

The tenancy agreements for 3 of my properties were about to expire on 31st March.

Thanks to Allah that 2 tenants decided to renew the agreements for another year and the other tenant decided to renew for only 6 months as they are waiting for the keys or CF for their new property in Ukay Perdana. It was sad to see them go as they pay their monthly rentals promptly and they took good care of the place in Desa View. So I guess, I will advertise the place sometime in June or July lah. Huhuhu........

Generally, I'm happy and satisfied that all of my properties now are tenanted. I wish I could add one or two more properties but thanks to BNM for their outrageous ruling, I just can't anymore. Anyway, that is another topic to discuss in the future, but for now, I'm a happy camper....Yey!!

I've just requested a help from a friend to stamp these documents and hope to get it back before the end of the week. Ohh...there's a story about stamping these documents actually. Earlier last week, I decided to call an old friend, he was my schoolmate in VI. He is currently a real-estate agent attached to some real estate agency in Hartamas. So, I thought it could be a good idea to call him up and ask for his assistance in getting my tenancy agreement stamped. Obviously he said it was ok but when he told that me it would cost RM100 (admin charges) per agreement, I decided not too. That's a lot of money eh? I'm just wondering, what admin charges is he talking about eh? That RM100 is excluding the stamping payments/charges to LHDN. I would think that it's ridiculous.....that's my opinion anyways....







On a different subject, someone closed to me went to a tinting shop over the weekend to get his car tinted (obviously). I think it costs him about Rm1k for the tint. Anyway, after all the process completed, I take a look at the bill. Was a wee bit shocked when I found that such a big shop can't get the right spelling on their bills/warranty...



Ah well.....it's Malaysia maaaaaaaaaaaaa........hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment