Sunday, April 24, 2011

.......another dive trip.......



Yup........Went to Tioman again over the weekend for a diving trip (what else lah kan?)

Had a fun outing with good companies and friends.....The most important thing is....I enjoyed myself and all of us had a great laugh about the entire trip.

Did 5 dives to places all of us have never been before such as Gua Layang and Letak Hitam. The vis was great at both dive sites and we experienced thermocline twice in a day. That was fun considering I only had my rash-guard and my shorts instead of wearing wetsuits. The current was strong as well at times.

We also went to Labas and Sepoi. I enjoyed Labas. Spotted my first ever nudibranch on my own without the help of the others. Hehehehe. Can't remember the name of the nudibranch but I was glad that I found it. It was small to be honest. The length was about 2cm.

Sepoi is another interesting dive site as the current was a wee bit strong down there. Spotted a titan trigger fish during my descent. What a way to start the dive eh?. It was big to be honest!! Luckily it didn't attack us. Hehehe. Sighted a nurse shark as well as some blue-spotted sting-rays and moray eels.

I managed to do only 1 night dive and was glad that I did it. Spent about 64 minutes underwater. Managed to spot a lion fish, loads of puffer-fish, cuttlefish, a small octupus and lots of other strange creatures that cannot be seen during the day. Heheheh.

All in all, I enjoyed the trip and had fun. This was my 2nd dive trip in a month. Hehehehe. To be honest, I'm thinking of having another trip next month. Hahahaha..

Some of the pics were taken for my friends and some were taken by myself using my ever reliable BB. Enjoy the pics


On my way


On the ferry at 1am


The jetty in the morning




The view from the cafe


All set


It took us about an hour to reach Gua Layang


Myself......


Batfish


Blue spotted


The party has begun



Bubbles



Me....enjoying the sunset...


Have a good week ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment