Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Not the primrose path

Earlier this morning, while I was sending my other half to work, wifey told me about a blog titled Not the Primrose Path. She was mentioning about how the writer who was suffering from cancer lived his life. He passed away last December (Al-Fatiha). He was a medical doctor (as stated in his blog).

So, before I started working today, I went over to the net and search his blog. Found it and for the first time after 2 years, for reasons unknown to me, my tears can't stop flowing especially after looking at his picture performing his prayers on the bed with the mask on his face. That's a powerful picture I have to be honest. I'm humbled and it made me realized how lucky some of us are having reasonable & good health.

I will read the rest of his blog when I'm free later.

Thanks sayang for introducing me the wonderful blog.....

I pray that Allah bless his wonderful soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment