Tuesday, February 9, 2010

what????



Last night, I went to visit a tenant. Just a casual visit and some chit-chatting. 'building relationship'' la kata orang. So one of the topics that we chat was about auction.

When I bought this place just over a year ago, there were a lot of units that were empty. I was a little bit surprised when I reached there last night, man...the place is full of people and activities. It reminds me of some place in Bandar Sri Permaisuri. The tenant seemed to enjoy themselves living there (which is good to hear)

When I bought that place via auction lah, I managed to get a reserve price of RM43k. It was ok actually. But now, the tenant has told me, that they saw an ad for an auction at the same building going for RM66k. Mannn...that's like RM20k increase....I was thinking to myself....This is kinda cool. You get it 'cheap', your tenant pays your monthly installments and service charges and you get to bank-in some profits as well. What more do you want? Life is good eh?

And then, I was thinking, if only I could have perhaps 10 more (errr...a bit too much la 10-but still do-able) properties like this, I can shake my leg everyday man. Hahahaha. Nahhh...I was only joking. If you don't work hard, you won't get anything. That's the truth!!

Anyway, coming back to this property of mine in Bndr Sri D'sara, I'm somewhat surprised as to what difference can a year make. What used to be RM40k and now it is RM60k. THat's an auction price. The market value will certainly be slightly higher if not more. Should I refinance ka? Or...Should I sell?...and the re-invest in some place else?

By the way, the tenant has indicated that they want to re-new their tenancy agreement. Which is nice to hear. So, to make them happy, I'll prepare the agreement later and get 'em to sign. Woohoooo....

Have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment