Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life...as it is...

Life as some might say, is not always rosy.

Sometimes, at some point, one of us has gotta take some risk and learn from whatever mistakes that we will make along the way. It sux but it's the reality though.

There are lots of things I wanna do but due to some reason or another, I've been very complacent. 31 days of 2010 has gone and there are things that I should've done but nothing was done. Hahaha.

Perhaps, I'm not the risk-taker type of person. Hence, I thought, it will be good (in my opinion) that I should take a little bit of risk this month and see how far I can go.

I really need to be super discpline from this month onwards. I guess, this will be the month that I'm gonna utilize my Overdraft facilities (which was never fully utilized up till the end of Jan 2010).

These are things that I will get myself involve in the next couple of weeks.

1) 1 property auction (maybe another one depending on Thursday's result. Of course, auction meants, legal fees, outstanding taxes, electrics, water, etc....) Anyway, it's a JV project so this could be fun!!!
2) Furnishing my condo at Ikram...(geee...it's been months and I've yet to get hold of my keys)...fully furnished that is....

Not a lot eh? Well, I will assumed that it will involve about RM15k of my money to make sure that these two things are running smoothly...That's a lot of money (for me though!!)

OK, enough of writing..it's time for some action....

errr.....I still have not made the visit to PNB as yet....suddenly..i'm re-considering my plans to take some of my OD cash to be put into my ASB.....should i or just scrap it off?....hrmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment