Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY weekend




What a weekend!!

I spent my CNY holidays with some friends for a diving trip to Tioman Island (again!!??). I even met Joe Wings during the trip and manage to get some good guitar tips directly from the man himself....

I thought it was a good & quick 'get-away' trip after not taking a holiday for quite a while. It's been six month I think the last time I took a short break.

Anyhoos, like I said, it was a good trip with good bunch of peeps. Nothing much to do as except for dive...dive...eat...sleep and dive and again!! Of course, I took some time at the island to think about what I'm gonna do for the next couple of months....

My 'batteries' are all charged up and some plans will be able to materialize in the next couple of weeks. Hope to be able to go to EPF's office today to enquire about some matters on my Account II. I also need to print my EPF statement.

Alright then, holiday's over and it's time for WORK!!..WORK!!...WORK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment