Sunday, February 21, 2010

Looking at life thru a tire hub.....

Yeah....finally...managed to go to PNB and get certified!! This will be my 3rd time doing it. So tomorrow...another short visit the Bank to top-up my current OD facilities. Very nice!!! More things can be done if you have enough dough!!....

I think, I'm gonna pop down to cyberjaya during the weekends to do some 'soul-searching'. Hehehe....thnx for your tips ya Rohaniah!!!

Oh ya...the audit is almost complete. And yes, they did ask me the same lame and stupid questions all over again. The auditors seems so fresh and whenever I raise my voice a little bit, they looked like they wanna cry. Ck ck ck ck ck...very bad of me!!

Btw, the condo in Desa Melawati has yet to be rented out, so if any of you know anyone who's looking for a place to rent, tolong war-warkan yaaa......Tq in advance..
(the sooner the place is rented the better so that more plans can be executed). As Azizi Ali stated somewhere in his books, property investments is not a race. As long as you know where you wanna go and you know how to get there, that's enough. Heheheh. I know I said earlier in my previous blogs that I'm aiming to purchase another 2 this year. I think it's achievable but of course, a lot of other considerations that I need to think of...

Hrmm...over the weekend, i managed to read a couple of blogs with regards to properties, gold, ASB, investments, etc...I thought it was good and certainly I learnt new things and tips from people that I don't know. I think it's a very good way of sharing information and hope that those writers/bloggers keep on sharing ideas with the masses. Like them, I also hope to share my knowledge and stuff that I think that is useful and have some kind of impact to everyone!!

Have a good week...

No comments:

Post a Comment