Thursday, July 16, 2009

The passing of a great lady


My dearest grandma whom I called atok wok passed away peacefully in her sleep at 6.20am 14th July 2009, Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre. She was 79 years old. Her daughters, Aunty Nah and Aunty Nor were beside her during that time.

She was brought back to Muar at 0900am and being the first grandchildren, I accompanied her throughout the journey in the van jenazah together with my little cousin from ampang, MAT. Reached Muar at about half past 11.

All of her 11 children were there in Muar. Almost all of her grandchildren were there as well (about 36 of us). Her 2 great-grandchildren were there too.

She was buried in Tanah Perkuburan Bakri shortly after zohor and alhamdulillah, everything was very smooth.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the wishes and condolences.

Al-Fatihah & Moga Rohnya di tempatkan di kalangan orang-orang yang beriman...

No comments:

Post a Comment