Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OD updates

Remember my posting sometime in May about me applying for an additional OD. Well, yesterday I had to make a quick visit to Maybank and have to re-signed a new letter offer because of some mistakes from the bank's part. What an absolute joke!! If I can remember correctly, the previous letter offer was dated on the 12th of May so since the last few weeks or so I've been calling the bank and ask them why wasn't my OD being disbursed.

The answer given was the original offer letter contained a few 'minor' mistakes. The bank apparently didn't noticed that I have an OD account with them so when I applied a new OD application, they thought I was asking for new account (instead of adding the new OD application with the current OD amount that I have). The bank also said that in June, PNB decide to stop any OD application that was pledged via the ASB certificate...

Anyhoos, hopefully, now that everything is settled, they bank can release my money so that I can be orang kaya. Hahahahahahaha. No lah, it's important for me and everyone else to have an alternative back-up cash in hand. It's not that I wanna use it but who knows I might need it to buy my next property or maybe (just maybe) my new bike...heheheheheh


Have a good week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment