Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finally...

Finally, my cozy little condo at desa view tower has been rented out.

I think I started to advertise for the place about 3 months back. Anyway, I'm happy that I finally met with this young family and hope we can a have a nice 'working' relationship for the next one year....

So to Shahizan & family, welcome on board......


On the other hand, the tenants in my other place at Unipark condo has moved out about 3 days ago. I had some major issues with the tenants at times, but never did I expect to see the condition of the house after they moved out. It was bad. It was so bad that I need to employ 3 Indonesian clearners to clean the place.

A lot of people have been saying against renting the place to college boys and I certainly felt that they did not take good care of the place as they should be. Well, boys will be boys with posters in every rooms. One good thing though, they pay their rents on time. Hahaha...

Anyways, who said that it's gonna be a smooth ride all the way kan?? The place now is clean and I'm going there again later today to check out the place.

Have a good week ahead...

3 comments:

  1. wow...after 3months..why is it so long? does it you is very picky or lack of people interested..

    ReplyDelete
  2. picky....need to make sure i find the 'correct' tenants....eheheh

    plus, the previous tenant just moved out from the place about 3 weeks ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. alhamdulilah dah ada tenant :)

    -saya, yang anak naik lift sorang2 tu. hehehe

    ReplyDelete