Monday, October 24, 2011

Hit for six

Sounds like a name for a movie but no....it's not a movie....

In fact, for me, it was a joyous moment!

Can't believe that I witnessed the drubbing of Man Yernited by Citeh!!!

6-1.....wow....again, I can't believe the score line but yeah....it was 6-1....

Hopefully, we can see many more stuff like that especially when yernited is playing!!

Anyways, Liverpool.....oh dear.....a draw against Norwich?....Clearly not the result all liverpool fans would have wanted but, it happened...

It is pretty obvious if Liverpool wants to be in the Champions league, they need to get the result from these kind of games. It has been mixed results so far but I guess, I would be happy if the team goes to europe next season.

Hopefully they'll beat Stoke in the carling cup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment