Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hell-o-ween parteeee

Last weekend, myself, wifey and kecik attended a helloween party at Royal Bintang, The Curve.

To be honest, I've never been to a big scale helloween party before. And I really thought, the party was just for kecik and her classmates. But to my surprised, the party was held in the grand ballroom of the hotel and everybody seems to be dressed up except me and wifey.

I felt a bit out of place though but I thought everyone were sporting enough to dressed up. It was an interesting event and I was wondering, the organizer must have spent easily more then RM30k. Loads of free gifts, free foods, games, face painting, monsters, ghosts, smurfs, pharaoh, cat women, you name it.......and booze for the drinkers as well...

Anyways, kecik enjoyed herself and was playing around with one of her classmates. It's bit unfortunate we came a bit late as most of her classmates has returned home. Perhaps, if we are invited the next time around, I'll dressed up like a rock star!! hahaha




1 comment: