Monday, November 7, 2011

Spelling mistake?

During my way back to Ipoh for the short raya holidays last week, we decided to skip the highways and hit the old trunk road from Behrang uptill Tapah as we received some news stating that the PLUS highway's traffic was bad....

Hence, we decided to have our lunch at some nasi kandar restaurant in Slim River. And over there, I found this rather disturbing 'advertisement'....

Is that how you spell kuay teow nowadays? I'm not even sure whether I spell it right or not. Heehehe....Anyways, the food wasn't great at all but the teh tarik was good!!!

By the way, the traffic was bad on Saturday. The heavy rain didn't help either. We took about 5 hours to reach the destination....huhu....I dread to think if I were to use the PLUS highway, it might even worse at Tapah....

have a good day

1 comment:

  1. the 'O' with unhappy face. i wonder what the taste like

    ReplyDelete