Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unipark Condo : A visit

I took the opportunity to visit my apartment at Unipark Condo yesterday evening and spoke briefly with the boys (tenant). Upon a brief 'inspection' all I can say that my unit looks tidy (thank God!!).... I'm pretty happy with the way they've been paying the monthly rentals as well as looking after the place rather well...

It's been 3-4 months since I last went there so I thought it's a good time to go and see the place...

One thing that I didn't like was, when I was about to leave the place, right after coming out from the lift, I heard a loud 'thud'. So I went to look and saw a pile of garbage was thrown from the top floors. The tenants or the owners of the ground floor must be feeling very unhappy with that as these irresponsible jerks throwing rubbish. Bloody hell.....Unfortunately, i didn't get to snap any pictures as I was cheesed-off with what I saw....

Hence, I spoke briefly with the management and told what I saw and how I felt...This sort of behavior is unacceptable....whoever doing it must be fine....heavily fined!!

My tenants told me that the management accused them of putting garbage outside the unit. They claimed that it wasn't done by them but by the tenants living directly opposite of my unit. I said, next time, take a picture of video of the neighbours if possible...hahahah

1 comment:

  1. i think this is the common problem in unipark. that's why the security there become so garang. students there behave like 3rd class people.

    ReplyDelete