Tuesday, February 8, 2011

La Risata..Congratulations!!

Last night, my family and I went to this 'Italian' restaurant, La Risata to celebrate my bro's recent achievement in getting a degree.

I have to be honest though, after all that he has gone through and after all these years, he finally got a hold of a certificate that he wanted so much....It doesn't matter how long it took, but what matters was, the focus he took in getting things done was respectable!! Not an easy thing to do since most of his friends graduated years ahead of him, but this should inspire him to be a better person from today onwards!!

So, I would like to congratulate him!! Good effort and never stop learning bro......

Anyways, so off we went to this restaurant. Fancy restaurant in my opinion. A bit on the expensive side. But, since we are celebrating an achievement, I guess, the price doesn't matter much....

Enjoy the pics!!




The interior


Kecik...(no longer kecik lah....)


The menu...strange language was used...:p


Starter...with bread and some strange 'sauce'


The mushroom soup was out of this world....


Grilled salmon which my dad had...


Lamb Shank which was the choice for my bro


Lasagne for me....which wasn't the best....


Macaroni with cheese for kecik....


Lamb again for my sis.....


Tiramisu for dessert......

No comments:

Post a Comment