Sunday, February 27, 2011

Goodbye.....and Hello...

Sometimes, all good things will come to an end and more good things will come at you if you believe......ehh...what I am talking about lah??

Hehehehe...Actually, I wanna say.........Farewell & Goodbye to my beloved Honda. After almost 6 years and approximately 150,000 kms later, I decided that it was time for a change....

So thank you Honda Citehhh.....My family & I had so many memories with you!! In fact, kecik grew up with you....hahahaha...


I still remember the day, it was in mid 05 when I took delivery of you. It seems like yesterday...How time flies ehh?

You've been to all the 4 corners of Peninsular Malaysia. Not once...but a few times as well....

Anyways, I've had only good things to say about Honda. The car, the service and the quality is top notch....To be honest, the car itself didn't give me any major headache. Pretty much a 'hassle-free' car....

Like I said earlier.....it's time for a change. Time to move on.....

So, last saturday I took the delivery of my new ride....it's a Mazda... Which model eh? ehehehe....



Why Mazda you may ask?

Honestly, from the first time I had a look at the car, I was impressed with the design, the interior, the handling and most importantly the brand...By the way, my bro-in-law is driving a Mazda as well...and from the looks of it....he's enjoying his ride....

Obviously, since I'm upgrading to a bigger engine (CC) car as compared to the 'Citehh'...so the fuel consumption will be a lot more lahhh

It took me about 5 months before I decide to go with Mazda. I had the Civic 2.0, Altis 2.0, Inspira (what????), Lancer GT and Nissan Sylphy in my considerations as well. Plus, after calculating the budgets and so forth, my wife and I decided to go with Mazda....

Everywhere you go nowadays, you'll see Hondas and Toyotas on the road. So, I needed to be a wee bit different. Hehehehe...

Zoom-zoom!!!

Have a nice week everyone!!

1 comment: